Premium Membership
Get in Touch
Advertise
Link to us
Contact us
Sponsors
Find Drums

Links

Go Back   Drum Forum at Drum Set Connect > Drummer Introductions and Promotions > Drummer Introductions

Old 08-31-2007, 02:59 AM
Level 0 - Pick up the sticks!

baddogink is on a distinguished road

Post Hello guys and gals. off all ages and wecolme to the show come on in. LOL, LOL, LOL

dang i love that band, WASP insde the electric circus.

so, what is this site all about, young ones.
is about skins and tins, or just the wood ?

anyhoo, just had to stop in read abit, and then join.
just to get to know people, and what they play, and made keep drumming as one big happy family.

of brotehrs and sisters, sons and daughters, friends, ones we do not like,. so lets us not forget, even though we not like someone, we all have one thing in our minds hearts and sole and thats ...................................
DRUMMING BECAUSE WE LOVE IT< AND NOT TO MAKE BIG BUCKS.

thanks, all and thanks to the owners of the site for giving us skins and tins bangers a place to come chat, make fun of each other, and yet do it all with good fun.
and if someone gets mad, its nothing personal, its just fun.

and if you can njot take the heat in here you will not make it out there. trust me, I made it, back in the late 80's.
playing ever weekend, and then waking up one day, and hereing the guys, say. WHAT THE HECK ( using others words, and then more other words, grabing the bottele, and saying what do we do now), is this all about, were being droped, because of this crap, what is it. metal went were, is rock alive today.
and having some guy that says, he is our manager, saying that were it is going, and the label, wants them to drop you.

anyway, thats all in another day.
turns out, were we droped, becuase the manager went to groups like, back street boys, marky mark, and god know how else. i always new he was watching us sleep. crippy.

now, that music has started come back, to the good stuff, maybe us old timers, have a chance to show you new guys, what it is all abuot,.
it is not about the money, drugs, girls, and the life style. at least it was not for me.
for me it was about< THE LOVE OF DOING IT, BECAUSE, IT GAVE SOME OF US, THE CHANCE TO SAY HAY. we are part of the band to.
and we can make it sound realy good, or realy crappy, take your pick.

and it was away for us drummer, to make heads turn, with flash, our playing, and our shows. because with out drummer, guitar players would be, playing guitars with a beat. excpet for tapping the foot.

peace, stay well and play harder. and make the drum gods hear us all, play there songs.
and do it with love, of the music.

Ran-Dee of bad dog ink and De Laid ReAction.
yes it is my own label as well

Old Sponsors
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 07:03 AM

skinslapper is on a distinguished road

Re: Hello guys and gals. off all ages and wecolme to the show come on in. LOL, LOL, L

Good to meet you Ran-dee. Sounds like you've had quite a ride. Glad to have you on board.

If you like your metal, do me a favour and check out my band site below.

Old 09-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Level 0 - Pick up the sticks!

baddogink is on a distinguished road

Re: Hello guys and gals. off all ages and wecolme to the show come on in. LOL, LOL, L

Dude, what link. theres is like nothing there.

and thank you for allowing me in, the site.