drums drum set drummer
 
Drums resource and community for the online drummer
  The time is now 06:29 PM GMT -4.  
Search Drum Set Connect:
 
 
 
Site Features
Drum Forum
Drum Lessons
Drum Reviews
Drum Kit Photos
Shop
Drum T-Shirts
Premium Membership
Get in Touch
Advertise
Link to us
Contact us
Sponsors
Find Drums


Links
 
Go Back   Drum Forum at Drum Set Connect > Drummer Introductions and Promotions > Drummer Introductions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-22-2008, 09:01 AM
GrooveisKing's Avatar
GrooveisKing GrooveisKing is offline
Level 1 - Single Stroke Roll
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
GrooveisKing is on a distinguished road

FEEL or FILLS???


It amazes me how so many of us drummers put so much focus on FILLS, versus the FEEL. Most pop music is made up of a cool groove (95%) of the song, and the other 5% is a fill. And even then it's not 32nd note sextuplets blazing across the whole song. Click on the link in my signature to get your FREE LESSON!
Reply With Quote

Old Sponsors
Sponsored Links
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads for: FEEL or FILLS???
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fills Help tbca Play the Drums - Drum Talk 3 01-04-2008 04:56 PM
Good feel drum tunes mouse Play the Drums - Drum Talk 0 03-12-2007 04:30 AM
Playing flam fills Q Factor Play the Drums - Drum Talk 2 08-02-2006 04:26 PM
Favorite fills gyutae Play the Drums - Drum Talk 5 06-25-2006 05:07 PM
Favorite Fills palad006 Play the Drums - Drum Talk 6 07-19-2005 07:53 PM


The time is now 06:29 PM GMT -4.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

 
      Copyright 2007 Teaguy Design. All Rights Reserved.  
 
About Us