Premium Membership
Get in Touch
Advertise
Link to us
Contact us
Sponsors
Find Drums

Links

Go Back   Drum Forum at Drum Set Connect > Drummer Introductions and Promotions > Drummer Introductions

Old 02-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Level 4 - Multiple Bounce Roll

jazzman01 is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone

Have been off the site for a while but now back and here to stay. Still based in Zhuhai and have been getting quite a few steady gigs and aroused the interest of the local community as proper drumming is still something new to them, although there is a real good little funk band local; nice to see this coming from Chinese players.

I'm visiting the UK for the Spring Festival and back here on the 16th so plan on doing some real good things e.g putting together my drumming course on Youtube and being available to share ideas and help you guys and also to take some tips as well. Currently working on the Solo fro the Up Close Video by Steve Gadd and onto the second page. Also, I'm signing up for a Gold Pass with Joe Crabtree who is a great drummer from the UK and a great teacher and you can check him out on You Tube or look up his website: Joe Crabtree.com. You can sign up for free or take the Gold Pass for 60 GBP Sterling and you can get access to Joe's VIP Videos. Also, check out Drumeo courses to which I've studied Mike Mikalkow's Jazz and Latin courses. One thing I notice from time and time again is that these great drummers always talk about going back to basics whether it's tightening up your grooves or technique there is always something to improve on. I'm looking at co-ordination, groove tightening and overall timing,

Ciao!

Old Sponsors
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Level 6 - Double Stroke Open Roll

G-2 is on a distinguished road

Re: Hi Everyone

Hey jazzman01 Welcome back! Great to have you here!

Old 04-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Level 4 - Multiple Bounce Roll

jazzman01 is on a distinguished road

Re: Hi Everyone

Thanks,

Good to be back; I've posted up four videos on You Tube. Just type in: 'Mark's Drum Course' and you will see them. I'm beginning a full drum course and aim to get four videos up per week,

Ciao