Premium Membership
Get in Touch
Advertise
Link to us
Contact us
Sponsors
Find Drums

Links

Go Back   Drum Forum at Drum Set Connect > Drum Forums - All About Drums > Play the Drums - Drum Talk

Old 07-19-2005, 06:09 PM
rockondude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUMMER111
oh yeah dude pearl is hands down the best drum company in the world i stick by it for ever
be careful what you say... what if pearl went bankrupt and came out with some crap drums to compensate... what then? forever is forever.. haha

Old Sponsors
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Level 6 - Double Stroke Open Roll

DRUMMER111 is on a distinguished road
How the hell is pearl going to go bankrupt these guys are geniuses that and they make every player feel like a part of the family trust me i know

Old 07-19-2005, 07:27 PM
rockondude

haha well yeah but im speaking hypothetically..

Old 07-20-2005, 01:08 AM
CraigG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUMMER111
How the hell is pearl going to go bankrupt these guys are geniuses that and they make every player feel like a part of the family trust me i know
how has pearl made you feel like they're your family? i think they just want your money

Old 07-20-2005, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigG
how has pearl made you feel like they're your family? i think they just want your money

No dude its not that trust me i have expirienced it hands on i mean i have had a couple of expiriences where some hardware was malfuntioning and pearl went hey man no problem heres a free replacement. and many other things, i have met a lot of pearl reps and they even gave me the chance to interview Omar Hakim now tell me what other company would have let you done that?

Old 07-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Travisfan

wow thats awesome, I read that article in the articles thing... how did u get the chance to meet him? If you dont mind sharing that

Old 07-20-2005, 05:26 PM

Well i am a memeber of the pearl drum forum and i talk to the web master there and well the pearl reference series tour was swinging by LA so i just emailed him with this idea. which was having the forum members post some questions and then i asked 2 mods which ones they liked and i put them up. then we set everything up and basically i asked him the questions he answered them then i posted them. so thats one of the reasons (out of many) that i think pearl treats you like your part of the family. also the idea was so good that they posted up one for mike mangini and horacio "el negro" hernandez but i think it stop becauseof conflicting schedules but i mean pearl was so cool and NAthan the web guy was going to send me a little thanks from pearl for the interview.

Old 07-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Crash

yeah pearl is a great company.. i think theyre running a great business and stories like that just confirm it... more power to ya

Old 07-22-2005, 01:51 PM

yeah also another story about pearls commitment

this happened a couple of years back

A family in Canada went to go buy there son a drumset for christmas and on the way back they got into a horrible accident and well the car was freaking smashed and so was the drumset. so the family contacted the dealer and they contacted pearl needless to say pearl sent them a replacement kit a new snare drum and some of there pictures they had on the wall in there headquarters and they sent to them free of charge i mean what other compnay would have done that. and on a side note the firefighters told them that if it wasnt for the bass drum that was in the front seat the whole roof of the car would have collapsed on top of them. it was pretty cool they showed the pic of the car and the bass drum was truly holding the cars roof together

Old 07-23-2005, 01:24 AM
G-Unit

thats a pretty awesome story.. goes to show that pearl isnt like those other greedy companies out there that are cold and heartless, caring only for the money... thanks for that story man.. gives me a new appreciation for pearl.. i think ill get a pearlset for the next time