Premium Membership
Get in Touch
Advertise
Link to us
Contact us
Sponsors
Find Drums

Links

Go Back   Drum Forum at Drum Set Connect > Drum Forums - All About Drums > Play the Drums - Drum Talk

Old 01-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Level 2 - Single Stroke Four

Johnny Nobody is on a distinguished road

" New Resolution 09"

I will be different than the rest... CAUSE I CANT TAKE THE SAME OL CRAP!

Time for a generation of NEW. If you think the present sound of instruments is enough to carry all NEW style and character of performers through the next 20 years and still be pleasing to the listener AND the performer, you must not be evolving.

I encourage everyone to think on what NEW acoustical or electronic instrument they can contribute to music .

If you have some kind of cool washboard please post.

Old Sponsors
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Level 8 - Six Stroke Roll

don11817 is on a distinguished road

Re: " New Resolution 09"

Looked at your videos and man, I gotta say its nothing but frustrating trying to understand what you are doing. First of all stop with the ambiguous answers to questions about your product. Saying that the drums are the "most electric drums out there" means absolutely NOTHING to anyone but YOU.

So stop being so coy about your product and explain what it is, how it works and how it can benefit a drummer to use it. Sound like sales 101? It IS. Product, Features, Benefit = sales.

Otherwise dude, you're pissing off your potential customers who would rather spend their time looking at products that are point blank about what they do and how they are beneficial to own--and any sales you MIGHT have gotten will be lost.

The fact that I took the time to even type this says I am trying to give you another chance to explain your product and how I could use it. So please, indulge the other readers who come across this thread and enlighten us as to why we would want your product--or I, for one, will probably never look at it again...

Old 01-02-2009, 11:23 AM

This thread is for people with NEW IDEAS. OR even better old ideas. If you can't put 2&2 together I'm sorry for you. You must not have viewed much of the videos OR READ any of the blog on youtube. IF you go to my other thread on this site you are on now titled (WORLDS ONLY ELECTRIC DRUMS) (next page or so) and ask what it is exactly you want to know I will be glad to answer.

Old 01-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Level 8 - Six Stroke Roll

don11817 is on a distinguished road

Rock band video game drummers wouldn't ask about it. Get real.

And again, you have yet to explain what it really is, what it does, how it would benefit ANY REAL drummer--like me.

I've been playing drums for over 20 years, I have had Pearl Exports, Premier, Tama and Roland V-Session drums and want to know what you think makes your product special-- so explain it to me. In like, kindergarten terms. Ok?

Old 01-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Level 4 - Multiple Bounce Roll

Meddy is on a distinguished road

I have to agree with don here... if you want electric drums... just crack out a few grand on one of rolands top of the range vdrums kits ... pretty much any sound you want ... or if you want to play a real kit, you can probably do this with triggers.

Also i agree with don here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by don11817
And again, you have yet to explain what it really is, what it does, how it would benefit ANY REAL drummer--like me.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don11817 View Post

I've been playing drums for over 20 years, I have had Pearl Exports, Premier, Tama and Roland V-Session drums and want to know what you think makes your product special-- so explain it to me. In like, kindergarten terms. Ok?
SURE I WILL. Your CLASS will be on the other thread on this site (WORLDS ONLY ELECTRIC DRUMS) in terms specified.

Last edited by Johnny Nobody; 01-02-2009 at 09:03 PM..

Old 02-05-2009, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddy View Post
I have to agree with don here... if you want electric drums... just crack out a few grand on one of rolands top of the range vdrums kits ... pretty much any sound you want ... or if you want to play a real kit, you can probably do this with triggers.

Also i agree with don here:
You can NOT do with pads or triggers what you can do with ELECTRIC DRUMS. You can NOT get the sound or physical capabilities. Vpads are for quiet practice, not a good performance.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don11817 View Post

If you review the profiles of the comments on youtube , 70% are gamers that think they are rockers.