Well heres some of my pet peeves...
- Travis Barker, he acts like hes the best drummer is the world and everybody automatically loves him. Glad to see im not alone on that one
- People who think playing drums is easy, then they hit one of your drums and say "see? anyone can do it" that really gets on my nerves
- Beatles drumming, I could play all of their songs pretty much a week after I started playing haha
- double bass pedals that cost $750 when they probably only coast $100 to make
- Small drum sections in music stores
- When my drums ring..
- When something breaks or falls over/slides across the floor as I'm playing
- My high school marching snare.. it's 9 years old and my school wont get new ones and they're falling apart
- Music videos with 20 seconds of video of the drummer (and even though this is unrelated I hate it when the dont even show the bassist.. he/she's on the band too!)
Well that's a lot of complaining but im glad to get it out of me