Premium Membership
Get in Touch
Advertise
Link to us
Contact us
Sponsors
Find Drums

Links

Go Back   Drum Forum at Drum Set Connect > Drum Classifieds > Used Drums For Sale

Old 08-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Level 1 - Single Stroke Roll

kogo50 is on a distinguished road

Question Want advice on how much to sell an old drum set for!

I have a 10 year old Percussion Plus drum set that I want to sell. It is a stander 5 piece rock set. The set has 22x16 bass drum, 14x5.5 metal snare drum, 12x10 high tom, 13x11 mid-tom, 16x16 low tom, 14in high hat, 16in crash, 22in ride, and the stands are a high hat stand, boom stand, straight stand, stand for the snare, and all of the other hardware.

The problem is that some of the hardware is pretty bad like the high hat stand does open and close good. The boom stand is broke as in it wont keep the crash in the same place after hitting it a couple of times. The snare stand is broke as in the snare doesn't stay in place and the throne is broke as in it wont lock in place it just goes to the lowest position it can. The front head on the kick drum is cracked too.

Also I bought new batter heads and a double bass pedal for it and a new crash cymbal which all cost about $250 (I bought a cheap cymbal and a beginner double bass pedal). I want to know if I should sell everything, even the broken hardware or just the drums with the new heads and the pedal and maybe the cymbals?

Old Sponsors
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 09:15 PM

Tainojim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Tainojim

Re: Want advice on how much to sell an old drum set for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogo50 View Post
I have a 10 year old Percussion Plus drum set that I want to sell. It is a stander 5 piece rock set. The set has 22x16 bass drum, 14x5.5 metal snare drum, 12x10 high tom, 13x11 mid-tom, 16x16 low tom, 14in high hat, 16in crash, 22in ride, and the stands are a high hat stand, boom stand, straight stand, stand for the snare, and all of the other hardware.

The problem is that some of the hardware is pretty bad like the high hat stand does open and close good. The boom stand is broke as in it wont keep the crash in the same place after hitting it a couple of times. The snare stand is broke as in the snare doesn't stay in place and the throne is broke as in it wont lock in place it just goes to the lowest position it can. The front head on the kick drum is cracked too.

Also I bought new batter heads and a double bass pedal for it and a new crash cymbal which all cost about $250 (I bought a cheap cymbal and a beginner double bass pedal). I want to know if I should sell everything, even the broken hardware or just the drums with the new heads and the pedal and maybe the cymbals?
I moved your post to the Used Drums for Sale section of the forum. Good luck on your quest.
Tainojim